Financial Planning Assistant
No Night and Weekend Work – Full Time Position
The Outsourced Accountant is an established
BPO in the Clark Freeport Zone,
specialising in Accounting,
Administration and Marketing services to
Australian and New Zealand Accounting firms.
The Outsourced Accountant is an equal opportunity employer,
living and adhering to WORK LIFE BALANCE.
- Managing cash flow risks through sound risk management and insurance techniques
- Planning, creating and managing capital accumulation to generate future capital and cash flows for reinvestment and spending, including managing for risk-adjusted returns and to deal with inflation
- Planning to ensure financial independence at retirement
- Planning for the reduction of tax liabilities and the freeing-up of cash flows for other purposes
- Planning for the creation, accumulation, conservation and distribution of assets
- Maintaining and enhancing personal cash flows through debt and lifestyle management
To be considered for this role, you will need to be:
- Graduate of Accountancy or any related course
- With at least 2-3 years working experience and up
- Exposure in the insurance industry
- With excellent English Communication skills
- Good attention to details
- Preferably with high level skills for MS Office (Excel and Word) and the accounting software XPlan, Xero, MYOB & Workflowmax
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and team work, then please apply now.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance. Send your resume to: TOATalent@toa.com.ph