Accountant with Australian Accounting Experience
No Night and Weekend Work – Full Time Position
The Outsourced Accountant is an established
BPO in the Clark Freeport Zone,
specialising in Accounting,
Administration and Marketing services to
Australian and New Zealand Accounting firms.
The Outsourced Accountant is an equal opportunity employer,
living and adhering to WORK LIFE BALANCE.
Ortigas Office | Full-Time Position
- We are looking for qualified Accountants to handle, prepare, manage, research and analyze accounting data, to provide quantitative information of the business
- The ideal candidate is a team player with initiative and dedication to the task at hand
- This role will manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
- Secures financial information by completing database backups
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Conduct research, analysis, development, and summarization of financial information for audit purposes and financial reporting and to perform the financial administration and reporting of federal and state grants
To be considered for this role, you will need to be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Knowledge in XERO Accounting Software.
- Preferably with previous experience in handling Australian clients
- With at least 2-5 years accounting related experience
- Keen Attention to Detail and deadline-oriented
- With excellent English Communication skills
- Knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Willing to be trained and can work with minimal supervision
- 4th floor Ortigas Building, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.