Accountant For UK-Based Clients
No Night and Weekend Work – Full Time Position
The Outsourced Accountant is an established
BPO in the Clark Freeport Zone,
specialising in Accounting,
Administration and Marketing services to
Australian and New Zealand Accounting firms.
The Outsourced Accountant is an equal opportunity employer,
living and adhering to WORK LIFE BALANCE.
Ortigas Office | Full-Time Position
Duties of post holder include:
- Preparation of a wide range of data for accounting and taxation purposes including control accounts and reconciliations, sales, purchases, bank, loans, debtors, creditors, various taxes.
- Prepare accounts for small business to trial balance.
- Journal entries.
- Preparation of financial statements for compliance with regulation.
- Preparation of client working papers and files.
- Preparation of personal and tax returns.
- Undertake such other duties as maybe required (Prepare payroll and vat compliance ; Client administration)
- An aptitude for accounts preparation for small business accounts.
- An aptitude for numbers.
- Ability to reconcile incomplete records with ease.
- Ability to take various records semi incomplete and complete to final accounts with ease, using reconciliations and control accounts.
- Ability to prepare journal entries with ease
- Ability to use Microsoft excel with ease
- Ability to adapt to working with sage accounting with ease
- Ability to process data for tax returns with working knowledge of tax
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday ; 2pm- 11pm (mid-shift)
Work Location: 4th floor Ortigas Building, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.