- Web / JDE – download from Web-based system daily bank account transactions and process in JDE via general ledger journal
- JDE – process monthly recurring journals via general ledger journal
- Web / Excel / JDE – download from Web-based system weekly credit card expenditure and update individual employee excel template. Match scanned expenditure receipts to transactions and send off for approval. Once approved process approved credit card expenditure via general ledger journal entry in JDE.
- Web / Excel / JDE – download from Web-based software monthly fuel card expenditure and update excel register. Process monthly fuel card expenditure in JDE via general ledger journal entry.
- JDE / Excel – complete monthly general ledger account reconciliations with the exception of payroll related accounts
- JDE / Excel – prepare monthly Business Activity Statements and fuel tax rebate for internal review
- JDE / Excel – receive Accounts Receivable invoice requests and create customer invoice in JDE and issue invoice number to the requestor
- Web / JDE – download from Web-based system daily bank receipts and process in JDE via cash receipts entry
- JDE / Insight – review weekly outstanding accounts receivable invoices and chase payment where appropriate in line with the SCEE escalation policy
- Web / Excel – update Excel template with daily bank balances and issue to stakeholders
- Web / Excel – update cash flow model daily with actual receipts and payments
- JDE / Excel – update cash flow model weekly with invoices issued to customers
To be considered for this role, you will need to be:
- Degree in Accounting
- Accountant role which included key tasks such as general ledger journals, general ledger account reconciliations, accounts receivable tasks such as raising invoices, receipting monies received and chasing payment
- Work within a company of suitable size in comparison to SCEE. For example, annual revenues of AUD 100 million or employee numbers of 500+
- Preferred years of experience: 3-5 years performing similar tasks
- Degree in Accounting
- Post-degree Industry body qualification, for example, Certified Practicing Accountants
- Understanding of general accounting principles
- Sound English
- Verbal and written communication skills – needs to able to communicate over the phone and email
- MS Office Skills – Excel (Advanced), Word, Outlook as per MS Office Skills matrix
- Able to time manage, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to multi-task, prioritise own workload and work unsupervised after 3 month period
- Ability to work as a member of a team or independently
- Maintains good attendance and punctuality
- Able to complete set daily tasks
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.