Ortigas | Full-Time Position
- Document and Insurance processing
- Someone who understands document processing
- Sorting through scanning daily and saving to system
- Creating ATO correspondences cover letters
- Maintaining database
- Assisting senior staff with work as directed
- Completion and posting of daily timesheets
- Updating workflow
- Collations of financial statements and ITR’s
- Managing ASIC data base and correcting all systems across the board with correct details
- Ensure accuracy of information; enter and save data in appropriate location as set out by the client Prepares
- Source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be:
- Candidate must be a college graduate
- Minimum of 3-year experience in admin role
- Team player
- Willing to learn and assist other team members beyond his or her scope
- Attention to Detail
- Computer literate
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and team work, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.