- Developing and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Screening enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings;
- Assisting team members with general administration tasks
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- BS Business Administration graduate or any related course.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office application (Word, Excel & Outlook) and Google (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs & Google Sheets)
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Honesty and reliability; attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and team work, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.