Fund Analyst / Financial Analyst for Australian Firms
No Night and Weekend Work – Full Time Position
The Outsourced Accountant is an established
BPO in the Clark Freeport Zone,
specialising in Accounting,
Administration and Marketing services to
Australian and New Zealand Accounting firms.
The Outsourced Accountant is an equal opportunity employer,
living and adhering to WORK LIFE BALANCE.
Ortigas Office | Full-Time Position
Key criteria for role/responsibilities
- Will be assisting Portfolio Manager in assessing Australian funds, tracking and monitoring their performance, and maintaining performance spreadsheets for portfolio management.
- Will read fund reports and write commentary based on these funds reports, in support to the Portfolio Manager in producing quarterly fund reports for Melling funds.
- Chartered Investment Management Analyst (CIMA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) preferred.
- Must be willing and keen to learn investment analyst and portfolio management skills which they do not already possess.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in financial management.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Work Schedule: Monday- Friday ; 7am- 4pm
Work Location: 4th floor Ortigas Building, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.