No Night and Weekend Work – Full Time Position
The Outsourced Accountant is an established
BPO in the Clark Freeport Zone,
specialising in Accounting,
Administration and Marketing services to
Australian and New Zealand Accounting firms.
The Outsourced Accountant is an equal opportunity employer,
living and adhering to WORK LIFE BALANCE.
Manila Office | Full-Time Position
- Experienced sales staff capable of demonstrating solution via web to potential clients and being able to think on their feet in the process.
- Must have at least 2 years’ sales experience or be incredibly talented starter sales people.
- Will also handle online chat service and emails from leads in interim.
- Majority of sales will be created from their own marketing channels – cold calling and cold emails and some warm leads.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a role for motivated, dedicated professional sales people who are looking to be on the ground floor of an Australian Tech company with great growth plans. Staff members will be we rewarded via incentives for performance.
This will include:
- Achieving sales targets as determined by the Sales Manager
- Completes online chat service and emails from all leads.
- Cold calling
- Cold emails
- Following up referrals
- All sales scripts and support will be provided.
- At least 2 years sales with experience in B2B app or SaaS companies.
- The desire to work in a high-growth company.
- Have a proven track record of achieving targets.
- Motivated by the highest customer service standards.
- The ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of an organisation.
- You have an amazing ability to simplify things, and can explain complex products in a simple, engaging way.
- An ability to speak a language other than English (especially Spanish of Portuguese would be highly advantageous).
- Comfortable working for a graveyard schedule (9pm-6am)
Work Location: 4th Floor Ortigas Building, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City. The Building is across Metrowalk, beside Shell Emerald and near Marco Polo.
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.