About the Company:
The Outsourced Accountant was established December 2013, is owned and operated by an Australian entrepreneur who understands the needs of our clients from Australia and New Zealand.
Our business has a strong Australian and New Zealand culture, a strong management team both in the Philippines and in Australia. We recognize the talent and the capabilities of the Filipinos and our aim is to focus growth in all aspects of the business for our clients and our employees through outsourcing.
About the Client:
Numbers Australia Pty Ltd is an established, professional company that specialises in providing business services throughout Australia at buy direct prices.
They are focused on providing excellence in customer service.
• Looking for 6-10 years’ experienced CPA qualified candidates
• Client will build a team of bookkeepers around this role in the future
• The focus of this role is on the retail food industry
• Preferably with high level skills for MS Office & the accounting software XERO & MYOB
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bank Reconciliations across multiple companies.
• General Ledger Maintenance/Bookkeeping.
• Balance sheet reconciliations.
• Accounts Payable/Receivable management.
• Monthly reconciliations for debtor/creditor accounts.
• Processing up to Trial Balance stage.
• Preparing financial statements for lodgment with the Australian Taxation Office.
• Preparing Business Activity statements