• Prepare client review documents related to investment strategy and portfolio re-weighing
• Update client date and details in XPLAN
• Prepare/generate performance reports, portfolio valuation and asset allocation
• Input of data and portfolio modeling of client strategies through XPLAN
• Prepare letters to client (Fee disclosure statement among others).
• Monitor/execute corporate actions for distribution entitlements of shares and managed funds etc.
• Follow up information from financial advisers.
• Update client insurance details in XPLAN.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be:
• Has a Diploma in Financial Planning Services, an RG 146 Compliant
• Australian experience with Super/Investments laws and SOA
• Well experienced in using XPLAN, X Plus Tools.
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and team work, then please apply now.
Only those selected for interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance. Send your resume to: TOATalent@toa.com.ph