- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Conduct research, analysis, development, and summarization of financial information for audit purposes and financial reporting and to perform the financial administration and reporting of federal and state grants.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- CPA qualified
- Preferably with knowledge in accounting software like XERO, MYOB & Workflowmax
- With 5 years accounting related experience.
- Good in handling people
- Attention to Detail
- Computer literate
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and teamwork, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.