Ortigas | Full-Time Position
- Answer all incoming calls within 3 rings
- To effectively manage each call as directed via the computerised console instructions
- Each call is answered differently and the receptionist needs to be able to change how they answer the call and have a good understanding how to converse differently with each of the callers.
- To have a good understanding of English, with a high level of comprehension and be able to converse easily.
- To take accurate and timely messages via email using outlook
- To be comfortable in putting calls on hold to SOI standards– using the right language
- To use professional, positive language at all times, such as: “Yes Certainly” “Thank you for holding” “Your welcome”
- Ensure the callers experience is positive and seamless
- To always act as a receptionist to each call and represent each different company as specified via the instructions on the console
- Provide customer service support when required
- Handle client complaints to SOI standards
- To become an expert in using the computerized console, outlook and Microsoft office simultaneously
- To be able to multi-task easily
- Undertaking equipment and technology operation, maintenance and programming as required
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- It is preferred that the incumbent has a minimum of HSC. Appropriate vocational qualifications are mandatory. (For example, Telecommunications Digital Reception Technology. Customer Service training
- Minimum of 5 years in a relevant industry sector such as professional reception role within an International organization or front of house within an International Hotel group.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong comprehension of English and good listening skills
- Exceptional phone manner and etiquette using professional language
- High level skills in handling an electronic switchboard
- Good standard of computer skills
- Good understanding of Outlook
- Basic level of word and excel knowledge
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritise work
Applications will only be considered from those who meet the minimum requirements of the role. If you are confident you have the experience and qualities we are looking for and want to work with a progressive firm that supports professional growth, development and work-life balance, in return for commitment and team work, then please apply now.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted, therefore we thank all applicants in advance.